Hello everyone! It’s been way TOO long. Between online school ending, finals, a summer job that started way too soon, it’s been a busy time. My sophomore year has come to an end!
I recently discovered how much I love listening to podcasts! There is a podcast for everyone and every subject. Through all the craziness, I have been loving listening to them while taking a walk, while I get ready in the morning, or taking a drive. It makes the time pass, gives me a break from what I’m working on, and sets a totally new mood. They are also great to have on right before bed. It helps relax and drift off into sleep. I have recently been obsessed with some of the following:
For inspiration and motivation:
- What’s Stopping You by Kelsey Jones
- The Self Made Ceo by Adrienne Finch
- Unstoppable by Kiara Gold (Hint CEO)
For creativity boost and business:
- Teen Boss Babes by Paola Ochoa
- GirlBoss Radio by Sophia Amoruso
- How I Built This by Guy Raz
- Blogging Unscripted by Danielle Gervino
For just fun:
- The GirlGuide by Grace Bartolotti
- Gals On The Go by Danielle Carolan & Brooke Miccio
- Call me Candid by Haley Pham & Lilly Ann
*See the photo above for the rest of my recent listens.
All the podcast listening has made me think about starting a podcast myself. Believe it or not, I have been blogging for the past five years! I’m ready for a change in how I provide content! Exploring a different avenue may be a challenge I want to take on. As I sit here writing to you, I have always felt like I’m talking to you, so why not just talk and not worry about spellcheck?
I really want to get into interviewing in addition to solo episodes, and I have started to reach out to some inspiring guests. Since I am thinking about it, I would love to know your thoughts.
- Would you prefer to listen to podcasts or read a blog post?
- Are you aware of the new podcasting trend?
- Do you listen to podcasts?
- If so, what are some of your favorites?
I have been making slight changes to the It’s A Girl’s Life webpage. Check them all out and see if you notice anything new! All I can say is that it’s an exciting time. Sharing worthwhile content, new discoveries, and motivation, I hope I can inspire you. Reach out whenever and I would love to connect. My insta and email is always open: @itsagirlslifeproject and email@example.com
You’re amazing! See you back here *hopefully,* soon!