Are you running for a leadership role at your school or completing an oral presentation for class? Here are some actionable and manageable steps to take towards your goal.
- Research topic and / brainstorm main speaking points
- Set a time where you won’t be distracted to sit down and write a first draft
- Read your draft out loud and make any necessary changes
- Find a fried/family member to listen to you and give feedback, make any necessary changes
- Record a video of yourself and self critique, make any necessary changes
- By now you should feel VERY comfortable with material, which is the key to having confidence on stage.
- Perform speech 🙂 You got this!